Multilingual Month invites educational institutions, libraries, NGOs and all other organizations across Nordic countries to join the first Multilingual Month by the following ways:
- Organize a poetry reading, meeting with writer, workshop, lecture or discussion or any other multilingual event between February 21st and March 21st. If you are hosting an event related to multilingualism, please tell us about it through the link below or in social media using hashtag #multilingualmonth.
- Tell us about your organization’s work related to language diversity through this form. Multilingual Month lists participants and other Nordic organizations working with language diversity in the Links section.
- If you have invented interesting ideas about working with language diversity in education or reading promotion, you can offer a text to our blog to outi.korhonen (@) cultureforall.fi, or a link to share through our Facebook page.
- Discuss with your colleagues about their language skills and how they could utilize better these skills in your organization’s work.
- Contribute or follow to our Facebook page during the Multilingual Month.
- Share a best practice, tell a personal story related to languages in your life or start a discussion with hashtag #multilingualmonth.
If you organize your own event during the Multilingual Month, we encourage you to use the logos provided in the Media section.