Multilingual Month invites educational institutions, libraries, NGOs and all other organizations across the Nordic countries to join the Multilingual Month 21.2.-21.3. (yearly) by the following ways:
- You can organize a poetry reading, meeting with writer, workshop, lecture or discussion or any other multilingual event between February 21st and March 21st. If you are hosting an event related to multilingualism and want to share it through this platform, please tell us about it with an email or a Facebook message or in social media using hashtag #multilingualmonth.
- If you want to be included in our links archive, please tell us about your organization’s work related to language diversity or send a link to online information. Multilingual Month lists participants and other Nordic organizations working with language diversity in the Links section.
- If you have invented interesting ideas about working with language diversity in education or reading promotion, you can offer a text to our blog to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a link to share through our Facebook page.
- Discuss with your colleagues about their language skills and how they could utilize better these skills in your organization’s work.
- When recruiting, think of the different mother languages as a resource that can diversify your organizations work.
- Contribute or follow to our Facebook page during the Multilingual Month.
- Share a best practice, tell a personal story related to languages in your life or start a discussion with hashtag #multilingualmonth.
If you organize your own event related to lingual diversity during the Multilingual Month, you can use the logos provided in the Media section.